2019-05-03
【Presentation難題】Q&A環節俾人問到口啞啞?12種情景的必備參考句子(下)
Situation 8: 回應無關或不必要的問題
• Why don't we put this issue to the side for now?
我們目前何不先將這個議題擱置一邊呢?
• It's not clear to me how this is related to our topic.
我不太清楚這個和我們的主題有什麼關聯。
• I'm sorry, but this has little to do with our agenda議程 today.
抱歉,這個和我們今天的議程沒什麼關係。
• It doesn't have anything to do with the topic.
這個和主題沒有任何關聯。
(這種說法稍嫌直接,可能會使提問者不快,建議盡量避免。)
• Let's discuss it sometime later.
我們之後再討論這個吧。
● Situation 9:深入說明觀衆的問題
• While we're on the subject話題 of……, it’s worth mentioning that……
既然我們在的話題上,值得一提的是......
• Although it's not on the agenda議程,now that you've asked, I'd like to touch on簡單談一下 the issue of......
雖然這個不在議程中,既然您問了,我想簡單談一下的議題。
• Let me expand on some of the main points in our findings.
讓我闡述我們調査結果的一些要點。
• Let me go into more detail about the XXX you mentioned.
關於您提到的XXX,讓我更詳細解釋一下。
• Let me tell you more about the XXXyou mentioned.
讓我告訴您更多關於您提到的XXX。
• Some additional background on this topic may help to clarify釐清 the point I'm trying to make.
關於這個主題的額外背景資訊,應該可以釐清我想要說的論點。
• Why don't we go into the details now?
我們現在何不談談細節?
• I’d like to clarify this point by referring to the chart on page 5 of the handouts.
我想通過參考講義第5頁上的圖表來澄清這一點。
• I can further explain this by using…... as an example.
我可以進一步用……當作例子來解釋。
• Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. What I meant to say was…...
或許我沒有講得很清楚。我想說的是......
【你點睇?】當局料聖誕新年期間逾1300萬人次出入境,較去年同期大增。你對本港聖誕新年市道是否有信心?會否出境旅遊?► 立即投票